6 night Solares Weight Loss Holiday
Balneario de Solares****, Cantabria
Slimming and relaxing in the same program, is that possible? Yes, and in actual fact it happens to be the perfect combination! For optimal effect for both body and mind choose this Slimming Program in the Balneario de Solares. The combination of the thermal waters, a personalized balanced diet, detoxifying treatments that contribute and actively encourage weight loss all ensure your extra pounds will disappear in no time! Once you have completed the program you will go home with a prescribed diet and nutritional recommendations that will help to ensure that the weightloss you have achieved is sustained. A perfect package for anyone who wants to get rid of some extra weight, but also enjoy a wonderful holiday! We can also offer you longer programs, for more information please contact us.
- BONUS exclusively for SIS clients: A beautiful Hamam towel from Moments4Wellness!
- 6 nights accommodation in a double room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner following a personalised diet as prescribed by the medical staff
- Medical consultation
- Medical report assessing the evolution of body weight, fat mass and body contours during your stay and prescription of a diet and dietary recommendations to follow at home
- Access to the thermal indoor and outdoor poll (active water pools, 32-34ºC) during the entire stay
- Use of plimsolls, bathrobe, bathing cap and towels
- 6 day Weight Loss Program, including:
- Day 1: Body peeling, seaweed bath and lymphatic drainage
- Day 2: Hydrojet shower, press therapy, sculpting massage and firming-reducing massage with cold wraps
- Day 3: Mesodose therapy, sculpting massage and leg wrap
- Day 4: Hydrojet shower, seaweed bath, lymphatic drainage
- Day 5: Bubble bath with thermal water (Jamaica bath), press therapy, sculpting massage and firming-reducing massage with cold wraps
- Day 6: Mesodose therapy, sculpting massage and leg wrap
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Personal insurance
Located in an enormous parkland full of ancient trees, you will find this historical and emblematic building that was declared the first thermal water resort in Cantabria in the early 20th century.
Castilla Thermal Balneario Solares opened its doors in 2006 and the complex includes a 4 star hotel and spa bearing the name of it´s local town. In addition the resort offers a Lobby bar, summer terrace and the magnificent restaurant "El Manantial".
The thermal waters of the Balneario de Solares have been well known for centuries. As early as the 12th and 13th century there are records showing that locals were aleady benefitting from these waters. The high mineral content and properties of these thermal waters have remained unchanged over the years meaning that they are still as healing and relaxing as ever!
The water is used for both medicinal and recreational purposes. It has been shown that the water stimulates metabolism, reduces inflammation as well as alleviating ailments such as osteoarthritis, arthritis, fibromyalgia and chronic respiratory diseases and for this reason a medical team of professionals will be at your disposal! In addition to the healing properties the thermal waters are extremely relaxing which is ideal for thermal body and beauty treatments and perfect for targeting anti-stress.
If you have never visited a traditional and historic Spanish Balneario before, then this really will be a very special experience. The hotel rooms are located within the premises of the old 19th century thermal centre, and were all completely refurbished in 2011, maintaining the old charm of this historic building. The hotel has 113 rooms that are fully equipped and decorated with the same style and charm.
The thermal centre has a big indoor and outdoor pool with waters at 32-34ºC, both of which are accessible to all hotel guests. In addition the centre offers a ¨Contrast Circuit¨, which is a separate area with hot and cold facilities such as sauna, steam room, plunge pool, ice fountain, hot pool of 38-39ºC and a relaxation area. A supplement is charged for entrance to this area.
In the ¨El Manantial¨restaurant you can enjoy lovely traditional Cantabrian dishes and in the summer, when the terrace is open you can enjoy al fresco dining with a fresh menu of salads, cold soups and special vegetarian dishes.
- Hotel type
- 4* Health Hotel
- Spa facilities
- Luxury Spa
- Nearest airport
- Location type
- Village/ near the coast