6 night Weight Loss Holiday
Burgo de Osma Thermal Hotel****, Castilla y León
Slimming ánd relaxing, is that possible? Yes, it happens to be the perfect combination! For an optimal effect for both body and mind choose for this Slimming Program in the El Burgo de Osma Thermal Hotel. The combination of the thermal waters, a personalized balanced diet and detoxifying treatments that contribute to the weight loss ensure your extra pounds will disappear in no time! After your break a prescribed diet and nutritional recommendations will ensure that the pounds actually stay away. A perfect package for anyone who wants to get rid of a few pounds, but also enjoy a wonderful holiday!
- BONUS exclusively for SIS clients: A beautiful Hamam towel from Moments4Wellness!
- 6 nights accommodation in a double room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner following a personal diet as prescribed by the medical staff
- Medical consultation
- Medical report assessing the evolution of body weight, fat mass and body contours during your stay and prescription of a diet and dietary recommendations to follow at home
- Access to Thermal Cloister (active mineromedicinal water pools) and Gym during the entire stay
- Use of plimsolls, bathrobe, bathing cap and towels
- 6 day Weight Loss Program, including:
- Day 1: Body peeling, seaweed bath and lymphatic drainage
- Day 2: Hydrojet shower, press therapy, sculpting massage and firming-reducing massage with cold wraps
- Day 3: Mesodose therapy, sculpting massage and leg wrap
- Day 4: Hydrojet shower, seaweed bath, lymphatic drainage
- Day 5: Bubble bath with thermal water (Jamaica bath), press therapy, sculpting massage and firming-reducing massage with cold wraps
- Day 6: Mesodose therapy, sculpting massage and leg wrap
- Flights to and from Madrid
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Personal insurance
The Burgo de Osma Thermal Hotel is located in the southwest of the province of Soria in the town of El Burgo de Osma. It opened its door in April 2010! It is a magical place having facilities and services of high quality ideal for relaxation, organizing your corporate events and personal celebrations. An environment to enjoy and relax has been created.
El Burgo de Osma Thermal Hotel used to be part of the Renaissance University of Santa Catalina, which was founded in the XVI century by Bishop Pedro Alvarez de Acosta. The hotel has now been restored with great respect for the original structure. It has been built around the beautiful Renaissance courtyard, which is converted into living areas, cafeteria and restaurant and is topped by a glass dome that makes this central space an epicenter in this hotel.
Under the central courtyard you can find the Spa with pool, thermal circuit and treatment cabins. The hotel has 70 rooms, including 5 suites, 10 Junior Suites and 2 fully adapted for guests with limited mobility. All rooms have free internet access through Wi-Fi system just like the common areas of the hotel. The bathrooms are fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay, plus a bathrobe and slippers.
The hotel features a café and restaurant. The restaurant Argaela, which serves Spa cuisine based on the exquisite natural products from the Soria region and it has an extensive wine list.
The Spa, situated under the patio columns, is bathed in soft light coming from above. It has two different areas. The first part is the Thermal cloister, which consists of a thermal swimming pool, mineral-water spa tubs with various beds and individual seats with massage bubbles, relaxing jets, water curtains and water cannons, as well as a large relaxing area. The thermal circuit activates blood circulation, relaxes muscles and produces a feeling of total relaxation and wellness. In the former chapel of St. Baudelio you will find a sauna with color therapy, medicinal mineral water tubs at different temperatures, cold mist and bi-thermal showers, a Turkish bath and a relaxation room.
El Burgo de Osma Spa offers a complete range of facilities for the application of thermal techniques such as manual massage, geothermal therapy, reflexology, mud treatments, peelings, facials, wraps, aromatherapy, massages under Vichy shower, circular shower, inhalations and beauty treatments for men and women. The Spa staff works every day incorporating the latest techniques combined with the application of the mineral water and high-end cosmetics, in order to create unique treatments for their clients!
- Spa facilities
- Luxury Spa