7 Night Anti-Stress Thalasso
Hotel Thalasso El Palasiet ****, Castellon
The Greeks and Romans were already fully aware of the beneficial effects of sea water. The Thalasso Hotel Termas Marinas El Palasiet and its thalassotherapy center have been operational since 1970, so needless to say that have also share a great amount of experience with Thalasso therapy! The basic principles of this therapy are: the extraction and use of specific properties of the sea, like of course sea water, but also the algaes and the salt. What differentiates El Palasiet from others is the medical monitoring during the treatment program, their technical facilities, highly qualified staff and strict hygiene conditions.
This Thalasso Anti-Stress program will bring body, mind and soul back in to balance, by providing a relaxing, cleansing and healing program to ensure you leave with lots of new positive energy. Put yourself in the hands of experienced therapists at El Palasiet and enjoy the historical ambience of this traditional hotel in a fantastic sea side location and the special microclimate of the Levante coast. We can also offer you shorter, more intensive and longer programs, for more information please contact us.
Do you want to read more about the hotel? We wrote a blog about our experience at Thalasso Hotel El Palasiet: Click here to read our blog>>
Would you like to find out more about Thalasso? Click here to read our blog>>
- BONUS for SIS clients: A Free Tub of Marine Salts "El Palasiet" + Free Room Upgrade according to availability
- 7 nights accommodation
- Full board with 3 healthy meals per day (excl drinks)
- Daily green smoothie
- Initial and final medical consultation
- Body composition and nutritional analysis
- Consultation with Personal Trainer to draw up exercise schedule
- Basic blood Test
- 6x Biomarine Circuit session
- 6x Aquagym group session
- 5x Muscle Toning session
- 3x Hydromassage session with algae
- 1x Massage "Termas Marinas"
- 1x Jet Shower or 25 min. massage (according to Doctor´s recommendations)
- 1x Therapeutic Mud application
- 1x Therapeutic salt water drink
- (Personal training sessions can be arranged for 25 Euros /hour)
- Access to the weekly activity programme including healthy cookery classes, dietetic and nutrition talks, Tai Chi, Yoga, power walks with trainer, stretching classes, running, etc
- Free access to the all-year-round panoramic outdoor swimming pool
- Free use of the hotel bicycles (subject to availability)
- Free use of bathrobes
- Flight to and from Valencia
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Additional treatments
- Personal insurance
The Hotel Termas Marinas El Palasiet is a charming 4 Star Thalasso Spa hotel located 50 meters from the beach. It boasts a privileged setting, surrounded by trees and mountains making its quiet location unique.
Discover a beach front hotel surrounded by mountains, a setting where you can find serenity for the mind and energy for the body, a location where well-being becomes a reality. An exceptional setting where you can get the most of thalassotherapy. To fully immerse yourself in your break, relax and really feel the experience, the well being experience.
The hotel Termas Marinas El Palasiet is a charming 4 Star hotel located among the gardens of a classic 19th century villa on the Mediterranean coast of Benicassim. It boasts a privileged setting only 50 meters from the beach and is positioned in a quiet area, surrounded by trees and mountains making its location unique.
El Palasiet focuses on the seawater thermal baths and thalassotherapy. Customers can enjoy a pleasant stay due to the water quality, the micro weather, the gastronomy, the superb environment and also stay healthy thanks to the thermal and beauty treatments available provided with a professional and personal service.
A popular tourist attraction in the area which begins in the vicinity of the El Palasiet is a coastal cycle route or walkway which runs for 5.5km between Benicassim and the seafront at Oropesa, complete with rest areas, viewpoints and magnificent sea views.
The hotel Termas Marinas El Palasiet is a hotel with charm and character holding 74 very comfortable and fully equipped rooms with large terraces that invite you to rest and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. From each of the rooms you can admire the magnificent views of the sea and the bay of Benicàssim, which is surrounded by trees.
Further facilities include a bar coffee shop, restaurant, TV lounge, sea view coffee shop terrace, 20 thousand square meters of gardens and Mediterranean forest, parking, indoor thermal swimming pool and outdoor seawater swimming pools.
El Palasiet’s upper terrace with its infinity pool is the best known and most admired space, worthy of a true hotel with charm and character. It also has a swimming-pool in the lower area, surrounded by beautiful gardens with trees and native plant species that give the Hotel Termas Marinas El Palasiet its characteristic aroma.
The El Palasiet Restaurante provides a healthy and delicious cuisine, showing customers that living a healthy life does not have to be at odds with the pleasure of good food. Springing from the fusion of traditional Mediterranean cuisine with avant-garde healthy culinary techniques. Specialist dietary requirements can also be catered for.
The Hotel “Termas Marinas El Palasiet” combines therapeutic properties of seawater and related elements such as mud and seaweeds with other treatments under the strict supervision of our medical staff. In the thalassotherapy centre you can enjoy :
- a seawater thermal swimming pool with a water temperature of 36 degrees Celsius,
- waterbeds and seats,
- cervical and lumbar waterjets,finnish sauna
- Turkish bath
- different types of jacuzzi
- Massage rooms wraps (muds, seaweed)
- oriental massage rooms
- aesthetic treatments
- vichy showers
- hydro massage bathtubs
- walking pool
- wide range of activities as Aqua-gym, guided hikes, yoga, Tai-chi, Pilates, etc. including more than 30 healthcare professionals (doctors, physiotherapists, masseurs, dieticians).
- Hotel type
- 4* Beach Hotel
- 06/11/17 - 15/03/18