3 night Turbo Detox Break
Shanti-Som Wellbeing Retreat****, Andalusia
Shanti Som Wellbeing Retreat, located near Marbella is built to allow you time for personal reflection, self understanding and your ongoing personal development. A perfect place for a quick detox to completely cleanse and regain energy.
Even if you only have a weekend or couple of days to spare you will go away feeling cleansed, lighter and more energized after following this Turbo Detox program!
It is a simple and quick way to get toxins out; get nutrients in and to give all your major organs that chance to chill out and repair for 3 days. During the 3 days you will receive nutritious juices, yoga sessions, self administered colonics and a relaxing massage! But this progam can also be a good start of one of the other programs we offer at Shanti Som Wellbeing retreat, like the weight loss program or the 6 night Detox program. Please contact us for more information.
Would you like to find out more about the Shanti Som Detox program? Vicky Schmitz, resident nutritionist at Shanti Som, wrote a BLOG about it: read more>>
- 15% discount on all stays booked more than 30 days in advance!
- For our returning Shanti Som clients we can offer a free Pilates class or a guided hike with a value of 100 Euros!
*Offers are not combinable
- BONUS only for SIS clients: FREE 2-way airport transfer (value €146) or a Free Welcome massage of 1 hour (value of €90)!
- 3 nights Accommodation
- Welcome drink
- Healthy dinner day of arrival (pre detox broth + supplement)
- 2 days of fresh juices, supplements and broths
- Complimentary filtered water available at the Spa and reception and herbal tea bags provided in the bedrooms
- Light breakfast and lunch on day of departure
- Pre detox guide
- Detox retreat guide
- Personalized Program handed over at arrival
- Nutritional support during the stay
- Daily yoga class in group (75 min)
- 30 min. Relaxing massage upon arrival
- Complimentary Starter Pack for the Detox Program (including tool for self administered colonics, body brush, Vaseline, tongue cleaner, diary & pen)
- Use of all wellness facilities
- Use of Fitness room
- Use of bathrobe and towels
- Complimentary WIFI internet access in the public areas of the hotel
- Flight to and from Malaga airport
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Beverages, other than mentioned above
- Spa treatments
- Personal insurance
Picture a place within a few hours flying time of Europe’s major cities that combines the serenity of the Far East with the stunning natural beauty of southern Spain.
Shanti Som Wellbeing Retreat - opened in May 2011 - is nestled in the midst of nature surrounded by the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Park and Biosphere reserve and has been carefully constructed respecting and incorporating local materials as well as following the guidelines of Feng Shui. Shanti Som has created an Eastern style by combining elements of Balinese architecture and Oriental gardens.
At Shanti Som you can come for a short wellness break or for a Yoga, Detox, Pilates or Weight Loss retreat, but next to that an additional aim is to allow you time for personal reflection, self understanding and your ongoing personal development. Shanti Som offers lifestyle solutions that will leave guests renewed and re-inspired and where you can have the opportunity to learn more about the positive effects of a more balanced lifestyle. This is a place where you will regain your energy and where you will learn how to get in balance and focused.
Shanti-Som’s team of professionals are dedicated, passionate and caring individuals whose purpose in life is to serve and help people learn from the best tools available to live a happy, healthy and balanced life.
The retreat has been built from ecological materials; wooden ceilings, South African thatched roofs, Iroko wood and beautiful marble floors. The interiors of the 14 rooms are all tastefully decorated in a beautiful fusion of eastern and western designs, fabrics and finishes that create an ambience of understated luxury.
From the moment you arrive the retreat provides ample space to either relax in the rooms, courtyard or terraces or to simply soak up the sun by the pool. There is a sense of peace and serenity accompanied by the sound of water, in the streams, waterfalls and fountains of the retreat’s Oriental gardens. Surrounded by pine, almond, lemon and olive trees, Shanti-Som is ideal for those who want to combine the peace and quiet of the countryside with a day on the beaches of the Costa de Sol, which are only a few minutes’ drive away.
Shanti Som Cuisine reflects their philosophy of healthy living and the celebration of different cultures, featuring fresh and healthy dishes with enough sumptuous twist to satisfy the most discerning gourmet palates. It all begins with ingredients – fresh, healthy and nutrient-rich, because you can’t take energy from food which has none to give. Fresh herbs and spices are used generously to add flavour and enhance the medicinal value, and foods are served close to their natural state, with healthy cooking methods and no microwaves, processed foods or additives.
- Hotel type
- Luxury Boutique hotel
- Location type
- Country side