6 night Yoga Retreat
Shanti-Som Wellbeing Retreat****, Andalusia
Yoga at Shanti-Som is especially created for those who want a short break from the stresses of the world or a taster of yoga itself, whether beginner, intermediate or expert. Whether you are a complete novice or more seasoned practitioner, Shanti-Som will immerse you in a harmonious approach that incorporates the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual change that yoga can bring. Whilst the emphasis is on the practice, theory will be taught during the flow of a class to help you understand the roots of yoga and the union it is designed to create. The teachers will offer a variety of practices including Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Pranayama.
We can also offer you shorter and longer programs. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Would you like to find out more about the Shanti Som Yoga program and what yoga can do for you? Read our BLOG with Nathalie, senior yoga teacher at Shanti Som: read more>>
- 20% discount on all stays of 6 nights or more in January, February and March 2017!
- 15% discount on all stays booked more than 30 days in advance!
- No summer supplement for single travelers for stays in July and August!
-For our returning Shanti Som clients we can offer a free Pilates class or a guided hike with a value of 100 Euros!
*Offers are not combinable
- BONUS only for SIS clients: FREE 2-way airport transfer (value €146) or a Free Welcome massage of 1 hour (value of €90)!
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 6 nights accommodation in a Premium Double room
- Welcome healthy dinner on day of arrival
- 5 days Full Board (Including 1 glass of wine or soft drink)
- Breakfast and lunch on day of departure
- Filtered water available at the Spa and reception and herbal tea bags provided in the bedrooms
- 10x Group Yoga sessions (75 min in the morning + 90 min in the afternoon)
- Use of all mini-Wellness facilities
- Use of Fitness room
- Use of bathrobe and towels
- Complimentary WIFI internet access in the public areas of the hotel
- Flight to and from Malaga airport
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Additional Spa treatments
- Personal insurance