7 night Silhouette Program
Son Caliu Hotel & Spa Oasis****, Mallorca
A beach side holiday, delicious food and loosing weight!! This might not be your normal holiday experience but why not try something new? Enjoy a relaxing holiday by the beach at the 4* Son Caliu Hotel in Mallorca, enjoy fresh ingredients used in the Mallorquin cuisine and lose some of those unwanted kilos at the same time. The program starts with a consultation about your general condition, sports and nutrition. After this your personalized program will be created. The combination of a carefully designed low calorie diet, personal training sessions and lovely Spa treatments create the perfect environment for you to enjoy your holidays and loose some weight at the same time. We can also offer you shorter, more intensive and longer programs, for more information please contact us.
- BONUS exclusively for SIS clients: A beautiful Hamam towel from Moments4Wellness!
- 7 nights in renovated Superior double room
- Full board with personalised diet plan (breakfast, lunch and dinner, excl. drinks)
- Tea and water available daily in the Spa
- Personalized training and nutritional plan
- 1 x General consultation about sports and nutrition
- 3 x Personal Training Sessions (50 min)
- 1 x Body Exfoliation (25 min)
- 3 x Brushing + Seaweed Body Wrap (25 min)
- 2 x Massage (either Anti-cellulite or Reaffirming, 50 min)
- 3 x Massage (either Anti-cellulite or Reaffirming, 25 min)
- 2 x Group yoga session (50 min)
- All day use of all Spa facilities
- Use of bathrobe and towels
- Free use of sunbeds on the beach or outdoor pool
- Free Wifi
- Flight to Palma de Mallorca
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Additional treatments
- Personal insurance
In Palmanova you find the Son Caliu Hotel, situated in a small cove with a secluded beach and surrounded by mature sub-tropical gardens, only a very short distance from Puerto Portals, Mallorca’s most exclusive yacht marina, and conveniently located 12 kms from Palma.
The Hotel has 112 elegantly decorated double rooms, 96 Superior double rooms, 5 communicating Family rooms and 8 Suites. In addition, 28 fully- equipped one bedroom apartments with a superb sea view. The extensive facilities and amenities, as well as, the attentive service of the staff who, to the very best of their abilities, are all dedicated to giving you the holiday you deserve.
Comfortable lounges, bar and card room offer a variety of settings in which to relax. Other facilities within the hotel include a British Lounge with Wi-Fi Internet access, as well as a Golf room to keep personal accessories. In the restaurant guests will enjoy excellent international and national dishes as well as an extensive selection of wines.
For those who enjoy being active and sports on holiday, the hotel also offers free tennis court, fitness gym, and an outdoor pool by the beach. Over the years Son Caliu has established it’s self as a popular hotel amongst golfers, who can enjoy up to a 15% reduction in Green Fees on most of the golf courses on the island. Their golf professionals are able to book tee time well in advance.
Here we invite you to discover the paradise Spa Center “Oasis”, 1.100 square meters dedicated to the care of body, soul and mind. The Spa Oasis was inaugurated in March 2007. A multilingual and high qualified staff, using only 100% natural products (Gertraud Gruber), will make you experience a relaxing effect of wellbeing, relieving you from your daily stress.
- Herbal steam bath
- Salt inhalation
- Ice fountain
- Sensation showers
- Relaxation area with heated waterbeds
- fitness room
- gym room
- indoor pool with whirlpool and waterjets
- 6 spacious individual cabins
- 1 couples treatment room
Submerge yourself in the oasis of relaxation and beauty and enjoy it!! Also feel free to use the outdoor pool and beach where sunbeds are available to you. Right behind the beach you will find several restaurant options for just a drink or a nice meal with sea view.
- Hotel type
- 4* Beach Hotel
- Spa facilities
- Luxury Spa
- Nearest airport
- Palma de Mallorca