Looking in the mirror at the end of the summer, you might ask yourself what you can do to help get rid of the pigment stains on your face? It would be easy to run to the shops and spend lots of money on expensive cosmetics, but the beauty experts at Balneario de Archena have come up with a far more effective and cheaper solution! And even better, they are happy to share their tips & tricks with us. Tricks based on 100% natural products, most of which we can find at home, easy to prepare so you can make your own masks comfortably on a daily basis.
To remove pigment stains from your face:
1. Mix some tomato juice, plain yogurt and oatmeal. Put this mixture on your face or any other place where you want to remove pigment marks and leave it on for 20 minutes. After that time, remove it with cold water.
2. You could also try applying the juice of lemon, orange or kiwi directly to the skin and leaving it for 15- 20 minutes. Rinse the area well with water and be sure to always wear sunscreen or regular moisturiser with a UV filter.
Besides these two simple tricks, remember that the key to removing pigment marks from your face and preventing wrinkles, is to take good care of yourself on the inside, so take note of the following advice:
1. A healthy diet is one of the principle factors for healthy and radiant skin. To achieve a balanced skin condition and colour the following should be part of your daily diet:
– 3 fruits a day: watermelon, blackberry and strawberry are highly recommended
– 3 vegetables a day: in particular carrots, chard and tomato
2. Proper exfoliation and good hydration are key to achieving the desired skin tone. A good cleansing and hydrating beauty treatment can do wonders eg. the cleansing and collagen facial treatment available at the cosmetic centre at Balneario de Archena. This is a technique that combines intense cleaning of the skin and pores, with a relaxing massage (using a hydrating Termalium serum to suit your skin type). The complete skin cleanse and relaxing massage are then followed by a collagen veil which result in complete hydration and luminosity of the skin.
3. Sufficient intake of beta-carotene (a provitamin the body converts into Vitamin A) food types are essential and can be found in organ meats such as liver and kidney and in vegetables such as carrots, pumpkin, sweet potato, spinach, Kale, squash and beets. We need beta- carotenes because:
– A safe source of vitamin A essential for normal growth and development, good vision and eye health, a strong immune system and healthy skin
– An antioxidant that helps protect the body against the harmful effects of free radicals, which can increase the risk of developing certain diseases, including cardiovascular disease or cancer.
4. And of course you should drink at least 2 litres of water a day
Healthy skin for everyone!!!!!
If you feel your skin could use a bit more pampering and extra care, we can recommend the beauty program at Balneario de Archena, their team of skin care experts will ensure you leave with radiant skin!