The Thermal Spa Area
The thermal spa area of the Balneario can be divided in three sections: The Thermal Galery, the ´Termalium´ Spa and the Beauty Farm.
The Thermal Gallery is the oldest part of the resort and this is where the thermal water spring originates. It is a beautiful area with lots of character and history. In this area you find the treatment rooms where the staff performs the traditional Archena massages with mud and where the old thermal baths are. The thermal Gallery also offers a thermal circuit and a natural steam room. The Thermal gallery can be accessed directly by all 3 hotels
The Termalium Spa, a very large wellness and spa centre, is the new leisure and well-being enterprise of Spa Hotel & Resort Balneario de Archena, where rest, health and beauty are all taken care of. The water employed in Espacio Termalium is thermal water from the mineral-medicinal water spring, with an average constant temperature of 34-36 ºC.
The Termalium Spa is made up of 11,000 m2 of thermal water area comprising of large inside and outside thermal pools with different types of cervical and lumbar water spurts, water currents, waterfalls, Jacuzzis, water beds, children’s pool, a wide beach area, saunas at different temperatures and humidity levels, massage rooms, warm hammocks, floatation pool (salt water), outdoor massage area, natural essences pool, igloo, walking corridors, thermal-contrast circuit and other facilities, which together are able to produce multiple sensations by alternating between warm and cool temperatures.
The Beauty Farm’s professional team is composed by specialised technicians who perform the latest programs for personal care. Thermal Beauty Farm counts with highly innovative beauty and health treatments that include: a great variety of facial and corporal massages, manicure, hair removal, tanning and make up, besides other manual therapies such as the Ayurvedic massages and treatments.
The Thermal Gallery:
- 11 Archena Massage cabins
- 21 general mud cabins, 20 general mud + thermal bath cabins
- 2 circular shower cabins
- 2 bithermical shower cabins
- 2 thermal water-spurts cabins
- 1 Termarchena circuit and a thermal moist stove
- “nasal washing room" (4 devices)
- "collective nebulisation room"
- "aerosol room" (8 devices)
- "vaporisation room" (4 devices).
- "resting room"
- changing room
- Physiotherapy clinic
The Termalium Spa, 11,000 m2 of:
- Large and modern thermal swimming pools both inside and outside with jets, water currents, waterfalls, Jacuzzis, water bed etc.
- a children’s pool
- a wide beach area
- saunas at different temperatures and relative humidity levels
- massage rooms
- crosscurrent pool
- warm hammocks
- floatation pool (salt water)
- outdoor massage area
- natural essences pool
- contrast pool
- walking corridors
- thermal-contrast circuit
- dressing rooms
- restaurant and bar
The Beauty Farm:
- thalatherm cabin (seaweed treatment)
- thalaform cabin (hydromassage bath)
- solarium cabin
- seven cabins for face and corporal treatments
- Hair dresser