The Thermal Center
The waters of the Hotel Blancafort Spa Termal Thermal Centre in addition to being mineral-medicinal waters, are alkaline and hyper-thermal as they flow at a temperature of 59° C. Owing to their subterranean and magmatic origin they have high levels of sulphate and chloride, resulting in it being highly recommended as external helping agents in treating skin problems whilst improving the immune system. Due to it´s sedative, painkilling effects the thermal waters are also indicated for stress, muscular hypertonia, increased blood flow as well as problems with the locomotor system like contractions and fractures.
The exclusive Thermal Centre of Hotel Blancafort Spa Termal combines cutting-edge innovations in facilities and services with more traditional, effective methods imported from different parts of the world for improving overall health. The centre is located in the most select environment for relaxing, releasing accumulated stress and tension as well as regaining wellbeing thanks to the properties of the mineral-medicinal waters. To make this possible there is a team of experts in all areas such as chiromassage, physiotherapy, nursing and acupuncture. The friendly and professional manner of the staff also contribute to providing the clients with a few days of refreshing rest and an intense sensation of wellbeing.
The Thermal Centre of approximately 3000 m2 has two zones and two thermal circuits: The Templarium where you will find an exact architectural replica of certain Roman scenes (Tepidarium, Frigidarium and Caldarium), and in which you can enjoy treatments from the Roman era, and the Natatorium, a thermal hydrotherapy pool with mineral-medicinal water. There is also another area with 12 separate rooms, each with a hydro-massage bath in which to enjoy hydro-thermal treatments, inhalations and aroma hydrotherapy, in addition to an area of complementary manual and mud therapies as well as an area for Vichy, Kneipp and sensorial showers and so on.
The Oriental Zone is the most exclusive area of the thermal complex where the client can choose the most select of international massages from Bali, Thailand, Japan and many more.
- Natatorium thermal water pool with water jets, jacuzzis and water beds
- Tepidarium Bath with a water temperature at 36°C with a relaxing effect
- Caldarium Bath with water temperature between 40° and 42°C with a relaxing effect
- Frigidarium Bath with water at 14° with an initial stimulating and vasoconstrictor effect
- Showers: Circular, cyclonic and dream showers
- Ice fountain
- Therm: Cabin with temperatures ranging from 45° C to 55° C
- Finnish Sauna
- Relax benches: Stone relax benches with massage mats
- Rest area: Sun loungers on which to relax with background music
- Water beds: Water beds that produce pleasant micro-bubbles
- Medical centre under the direction of nationally and internationally renowned doctors
- Skin care and beauty centre with hairdressing service and beauty care treatments
- 1 Gymnasium with latest generation exercising equipment
- 2 outdoor thermal pools and 4 indoor thermal pools that are set at different temperatures, one of which is built under a spectacular glass roof