NEW! 7 night Feel Lighter
Longevity Cegonha Country Club, Portugal
If you are looking to enjoy a relaxing and energising holiday in the sun with the added bonus of returning home weighing less than when you arrived then this 7 night Weightloss program at the Longevity Cegonha Country Club in the Algarve could be just what you are looking for.
This country club in the lush green Vilamoura, provides a beautiful temperate climate all year round and offers the perfect combination of a personalised diet - supervised by the nutritionist, spa & wellness body treatments, unlimited access to the spa circuit and daily activities. All the ingredients you need to optimise your weight loss. We can also offer you shorter and longer programs. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Book your stay in a Spa Suite between the 26th August – 30th November and receive 20% discount on 7 night programs or a 15% discount on 5 or 6 night programs!
- BONUS exclusively for SIS clients: Longevity Cranio Facial Massage (25 min, value €55)
- 7 Night´s Accommodation
- Full Board Meal Plan: Standard Healthy & Tasty Meals (Low Calorie, Low Carb, Detox, Gluten Free) - up to 5 Meals a day Liquid Diet (detoxifying & anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups), subject to nutritionist’s approval
- Longevity Detox Infusion, Alkaline Water pH 9.5, Detox Supplement and Longevity Aromatherapy Essential Oil, in the room
- SPA Programme:
- 2x Wellness Evaluation
- 1x Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation
- 1x Osteopathy Session
- 2x Lymphatic Drainage Sessions
- 1x Body Scrub
- 1x Pure & Detox Body Treatment
- 1x Detox Massages
- 2x Premium Detox & Weight Loss Treatments
- Daily access to the Detox & Relax Circuit (Infra-Red Sauna, Steam Room, Ice Fountain, Salt Room, Sensations Showers Tunnel Experience, Relaxing Room, Outdoor Heated Multijet Pool)
- Daily access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities (4-6 activities per day) – Examples: Body & Mind (Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Tai Chi, Meditation) Body & Fitness (Core Training, Tone & Fit, Jump, Fitball) Sports & Leisure (Walks, Dance, Jogging, Bike Tour)
- Flights to and from Faro
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Additional treatments
- Personal insurance
What we like about the Longevity Cegonha Country Club:
- The superb weekly schedule of activities
- The quiet location away from the masses
- The personal approach at this small scale hotel
Longevity Cegonha Country Club is a charming hotel located in the beautiful Vilamoura, in the Algarve, Portugal. Whilst only 4km from the nearby beaches, this is very much a Country Club nestled in the tranquil and green area of Vilamoura, and above all provides excellent Spa & Wellness facilities and services, ideal for the discerning fitness or wellness guest.
The hotel is very much focused on those looking to make the most out of their holiday whether it be with the extensive weekly activity program, available to all guests, or the wide variety of spa and wellness facilities, the minimum entrance age to the spa is 16. Under 16´s are welcome to the hotel during the Easter holidays and throughout July and August, beyond these dates the Country Club is an adult only space.
The well trained and professional team provide well organised sports activities and health programs alike varying from Bootcamps and Fitness through to Detox, Weightloss and Anti-stress programs. All guests have access to the weekly activities and you can take part in as many or as little as you wish! There are a minimum of 6 daily activities for example: Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Tai Chi, Meditation, Core Training, Tone & Fit, Fitball, Walks, Dance, Jogging, Bike Tour, Zumba, Cooking Workshops etc.
The hotel features 32 rooms and suites all with air conditioning, flat TV, Wifi, safe, line telephone, and a private terrace or garden patio with outdoor furniture. The Club has a fitness area, gym, outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts. In the local area there are beaches, marinas (the hotel provides a shuttle bus to the Vilamoura beaches and marina), golf courses, walking and biking trails, and many other attractions both on land and on water, both cultural and active.
All guests following a program will enjoy a healthy full board diet, supervised by a nutritionist. Those guests not following a program are also able to enjoy healthy and delicious meals sourced from local fresh products at the PURE Cafe by Longevity.
- Hotel type
- 4* Health Hotel
- Spa facilities
- Small high quality Spa
- Location type
- Country side