NEW! 7 night FEEL REBALANCED
Longevity Cegonha Country Club, Portugal
Longevity Cegonha Country Club in Vilamoura, Algarve – Portugal have created this extensive Rebalance program of 7 nights with the sole objective of ensuring you feel your body and mind rebalance and relax like never before.
Included in the program is a healthy half board diet, supervised by the nutritionist and where you can choose either a Low Calorie, Low Carb, Detox or Gluten Free diet, 13 healing treatments, unlimited access to the spa circuit and for those who would like to access to up to 6 daily group activities. Enjoy the best of the Algarve, relax, restore and revitalise! We can also offer you shorter and longer programs. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Book your stay in a Spa Suite between the 26th August – 17th November before the 15th August and receive 20% discount on 7 night programs or a 15% discount on 5 or 6 night programs!
- BONUS exclusively for SIS clients: Longevity Cranio Facial Massage (25 min, value €55)
- 7 Night´s Accommodation
- Half Board: Fresh & Healthy Breakfast + Standard Healthy & Tasty Dinner (Low Calorie, Low Carb, Detox, Gluten Free)
- Longevity Relax Infusion, Alkaline Water pH 9.5 and Longevity Aromatherapy Essential Oil, in the room
- SPA Programme:
- 1x Wellness Evaluation
- 1x Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation
- 1x Osteopathy Session
- 1x Cranio Sacral Therapy
- 1x Energetic Healing Session
- 1x Emotional Balance Therapy
- 1x Chakras Balance Session
- 1x Reiki Session
- 1x Guided Meditation Session
- 1x Reflexology
- 1x Body Scrub
- 1x Nourishing & Relax Body Treatment
- 1x Relaxing Massage
- 1x Floatation Session
- 1x Anti-Ageing Facial
- Daily access to the Detox & Relax Circuit (Infra-Red Sauna, Steam Room, Ice Fountain, Salt Room, Sensations Showers Tunnel Experience, Relaxing Room, Outdoor Heated Multijet Pool)
- Daily access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities (4-6 activities per day) – Examples: Body & Mind (Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Tai Chi, Meditation) Body & Fitness (Core Training, Tone & Fit, Jump, Fitball) Sports & Leisure (Walks, Dance, Jogging, Bike Tour)
- Flights to and from Faro
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Additional treatments
- Personal insurance
What we like about the Longevity Cegonha Country Club:
- The superb weekly schedule of activities
- The quiet location away from the masses
- The personal approach at this small scale hotel
Longevity Cegonha Country Club is a charming hotel located in the beautiful Vilamoura, in the Algarve, Portugal. Whilst only 4km from the nearby beaches, this is very much a Country Club nestled in the tranquil and green area of Vilamoura, and above all provides excellent Spa & Wellness facilities and services, ideal for the discerning fitness or wellness guest.
The hotel is very much focused on those looking to make the most out of their holiday whether it be with the extensive weekly activity program, available to all guests, or the wide variety of spa and wellness facilities, the minimum entrance age to the spa is 16. Under 16´s are welcome to the hotel during the Easter holidays and throughout July and August, beyond these dates the Country Club is an adult only space.
The well trained and professional team provide well organised sports activities and health programs alike varying from Bootcamps and Fitness through to Detox, Weightloss and Anti-stress programs. All guests have access to the weekly activities and you can take part in as many or as little as you wish! There are a minimum of 6 daily activities for example: Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Tai Chi, Meditation, Core Training, Tone & Fit, Fitball, Walks, Dance, Jogging, Bike Tour, Zumba, Cooking Workshops etc.
The hotel features 32 rooms and suites all with air conditioning, flat TV, Wifi, safe, line telephone, and a private terrace or garden patio with outdoor furniture. The Club has a fitness area, gym, outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts. In the local area there are beaches, marinas (the hotel provides a shuttle bus to the Vilamoura beaches and marina), golf courses, walking and biking trails, and many other attractions both on land and on water, both cultural and active.
All guests following a program will enjoy a healthy full board diet, supervised by a nutritionist. Those guests not following a program are also able to enjoy healthy and delicious meals sourced from local fresh products at the PURE Cafe by Longevity.
- Hotel type
- 4* Health Hotel
- Spa facilities
- Small high quality Spa
- Location type
- Country side