7 night Ayurveda Week
Ayurveda Resort Port Salvi, Catalonia
The Ayurveda resort Port Salvi is located on the premises of The Eden Roc Hotel, directly at the sea of the Costa Brava. It is run by professionals. Trust, closeness and touch require special knowledge. The staff has great professional competence. Here you will get the opportunity to rebalance your body, mind and soul. Tranquility is the source of strength!
This 7 night intensive Ayurveda program is perfect in order to improve your performance and to get away from daily stress. Purifying your inner body and normalizing your weight in Ayurvedic terms means to limber up your body with herbal vapor baths and with massages that effect the metabolism. We can also offer you more shorter and longer cures, for more information please contact us.
Would you like to find out more about Ayurveda? We interviewed a resident Ayurveda Doctor at Ayurveda Resort Port Salvi and wrote a blog about it: read more>>
Do you want to read more about the hotel? We wrote a blog about our experience at Port Salvi Ayurveda Hotel: read more>>
10% Discount only applicable on the program rate (not on the accommodation) for stays in November 2018 and January 2019!
- BONUS for SIS clients: FREE WIFI in your room during your stay (value €35) + a beautiful Hamam towel from Moments4Wellness (value €35)!
- 7 nights accommodation in Superior Double room (with balcony and sea view)
- Ayurvedic Full Board
- Fruit, Water and herbal tea during the day in the waiting room
- 2x Daily group yoga session (50 min.)
- 7 day treatment program with 13 treatments. The therapy plan is personalised after consultation with the doctor, but it may include:
- 1x Medical Ayurveda consultation (anamnesis)
- 2x Abhyanga Massage (50 min.)
- 1x Synchron Massage: (50 min.) with 2 therapists
- 1x Seka full body oil treatment with 2 therapists (50 min.)
- 1x Shirodhara head Oil stream (50 min.)
- 1x Nasyam vitalising head treatment (20 min.)
- 1x Rasul 3 mud bath
- 1x Herbal steambath
- 5x Pearl-bath with essences
- Use of indoor and outdoor pools and Jacuzzi
- Use of bathrobe and towels
- Flight to and from Girona
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Personal insurance