Real Life Healthy Living Retreat is a health group retreat situated high in the mountains in the sunny Costa Blanca in Spain, miles away from anywhere and off the beaten track. It feels like it is located in the middle of nowhere, even though a number of tourist hotspots are about 30 minutes away, namely Moraira and Calpe. The closest villages to the Resort are Lliber and Benissa, small towns 275m above sea level.
The mountains and the drive up to the retreat are simply breath taking. The peace and quiet of the remote location, with nothing but the sound of the birds and the wind in the trees are soul stirring.
Once you arrive a very special retreat awaits you. Real Life Healthy Living Retreat is the ideal place to take back control of your life, kick start your health, detox, re-balance your internal system, recharge your batteries and experience real life healthy living for life. Not only will you detox and lose weight, you will leave behind so much more and really grasp how simple and fun living healthy can really be.
The retreat was opened in 2013 and started by Jeroen and Gareth. A Dutch and English guy, from very different backgrounds, but whose paths crossed in 2008 during a course they were both on in the search of a healthier and happier life. Since then they establised a strong friendship and have realised their common dream: The Real Life Healthy Living Retreat!
A stay at the Real Life Healthy Living Retreat is a mind and body experience that will not only detox and reenergise you physically, the carefully created program will help you understand and recognise what it is to enjoy life to the full again. A truly special place for you to detox, de-stress, unwind, relax, lose weight, get fit and understand how simple and fun being healthy really is.
With 8 tastefully decorated en-suite rooms, every room has been individually feng shui’d to ensure the most relaxing environment for all guests. Each room is unique in its own special way and has plenty of space to relax, comfortable seating and luxurious beds to make sure you relax, revive and revitalize your mind, body and soul during your stay.
The days will consist of beautiful hikes, lounging on the sun beds, swimming in the pool or enjoying a sweat-inducing exercise class while enjoying the stunning surroundings. Detoxing your mind, body and soul, meeting new people and establishing new friendships, taking part in engaging and informative group sessions that encourage you to look at your life in a different way and giving yourself permission to sneak off for an afternoon nap in the super comfy beds.
At Real Life Healthy Living Retreat they are not vegan or vegetarian, raw foodies or juice fanatics, neither are they exercise junkies or yogi’s who meditate all day. They also enjoy chocolate and wine, meat and potatoes, snacks and sneaky treats, lazy duvet days on the couch and even days where they can´t be bothered to do anything. Here it is about creating awareness that life is for living and that if you want results, you need to take responsibility, create strategies and go for them. Basically, you will learn to do regular things and live a balanced, healthy, happy and fulfilled life. According to the guests ¨A truly life changing experience!¨
And all this in a sustainable way. Every effort has been made to ensure that they protect their environment and they have taken steps to ensure that they use more natural resources than those made by man. At present, they gather 75% of its power from natural resources, the sun and wind. The remaining 25% (generally due to cloudy weather or still nights) is from an on-site generator.
The book ¨Personal Excellence through self discovery¨
Book your 7 night program for stays in December, January and February and receive a 30% discount!!(Discount has already been applied to web prices)
The Retreat is located 100 km and 1 hours drive from Alicante airport.