7 night Detox & Get Fit!
Real Life Healthy Living Retreat, Alicante
If you're looking at getting your health back on track - maybe you've put on a little too much weight, possibly the stresses and strains of daily life are taking their toll, your energy levels are lower than they have ever been, bad habits are taking over and you just don’t know what to do or you want to make some significant life changes. If you’re ready to feel healthier, fitter, younger, lighter and more alive than you’ve ever felt before, then the Real Life Healthy Living group retreat is the place for you.
Learn from Jeroen and Gareth and their team of experts about a healthy lifestyle. The program is a combination of a healthy diet (including a short juice detox at the beginning of the stay), thought provoking talks and group sessions to sweat-inducing exercise classes and workouts, quiet time in the Meditation Garden to invigorating walks through the countryside. Top it off with a bit of pampering, delve into your creativity and put some time aside for some inner reflection and a lot of fun!
For the group dynamics, the retreat always starts on a Saturday, but can be booked for as many weeks as you like.
Summer Offer: Book your 7 night program for stays in July or August and receive a 20% discount!
- Bonus exclusive for SIS clients: 1 book ¨Personal Excellence through self discovery¨ written by Jeroen and Gareth!
- Return airport transfers as well as transfers from Calpe to the retreat and back (Free transfers are included for flights arriving/departing at/from Alicante airport between 09:00 and 17:00hrs on both arrival day and departure day.)*
- Accommodation in a single or double room
- Personalised check-in with short health assessment
- Starter kit upon arrival including Real Life Healthy Living manual, water bottle and detailed assessment form
- Full board (all juices, meals, water, tea, etc)
- 3-5 physical activities a day (according to the weekly program, including daily walks, stretching, yoga, Pilates, circuits, rebounding, kettle bells, etc)
- 1 talk/ group session a day
- Movies about healthy living
- Guidance throughout the program
- Free use of internet
- Optional: Spa treatments and hydro colon therapy treatments
*Flights outside of those times will incur an additional charge of €150.00 euros each way where necessary
Although no two days are the same a typical day looks like this:
- 08:00 - Yoga or Stretch Session
- 09:00 - Breakfast (you will always start the day with a freshly prepared juice/smoothie)
- 10:00 - Morning Walk
- 11:30 - Morning Boost (mid-morning snack)
- 12:00 - Exercise Class (Circuits, Total Body Workout or Core Work)
- 13:00 - Lunch Time
- 14:00 - Afternoon Class (Creativity, Group Talks or Exercise)
- 15:30 - Afternoon Snack
- 16:30 - Exercise Class (Rebounding, Pilates, Core Work)
- 18:00 / 18:30 - Dinner
- 20:00 - Meditation, Movie or Free Time
- Flights to and from Alicante airport
- Use of bathrobe and slippers
- Additional treatments
- Personal insurance
Real Life Healthy Living Retreat is a health group retreat situated high in the mountains in the sunny Costa Blanca in Spain, miles away from anywhere and off the beaten track. It feels like it is located in the middle of nowhere, even though a number of tourist hotspots are about 30 minutes away, namely Moraira and Calpe. The closest villages to the Resort are Lliber and Benissa, small towns 275m above sea level.
The mountains and the drive up to the retreat are simply breath taking. The peace and quiet of the remote location, with nothing but the sound of the birds and the wind in the trees are soul stirring.
Once you arrive a very special retreat awaits you. Real Life Healthy Living Retreat is the ideal place to take back control of your life, kick start your health, detox, re-balance your internal system, recharge your batteries and experience real life healthy living for life. Not only will you detox and lose weight, you will leave behind so much more and really grasp how simple and fun living healthy can really be.
The retreat was opened in 2013 and started by Jeroen and Gareth. A Dutch and English guy, from very different backgrounds, but whose paths crossed in 2008 during a course they were both on in the search of a healthier and happier life. Since then they establised a strong friendship and have realised their common dream: The Real Life Healthy Living Retreat!
A stay at the Real Life Healthy Living Retreat is a mind and body experience that will not only detox and reenergise you physically, the carefully created program will help you understand and recognise what it is to enjoy life to the full again. A truly special place for you to detox, de-stress, unwind, relax, lose weight, get fit and understand how simple and fun being healthy really is.
With 8 tastefully decorated en-suite rooms, every room has been individually feng shui’d to ensure the most relaxing environment for all guests. Each room is unique in its own special way and has plenty of space to relax, comfortable seating and luxurious beds to make sure you relax, revive and revitalize your mind, body and soul during your stay.
The days will consist of beautiful hikes, lounging on the sun beds, swimming in the pool or enjoying a sweat-inducing exercise class while enjoying the stunning surroundings. Detoxing your mind, body and soul, meeting new people and establishing new friendships, taking part in engaging and informative group sessions that encourage you to look at your life in a different way and giving yourself permission to sneak off for an afternoon nap in the super comfy beds.
At Real Life Healthy Living Retreat they are not vegan or vegetarian, raw foodies or juice fanatics, neither are they exercise junkies or yogi’s who meditate all day. They also enjoy chocolate and wine, meat and potatoes, snacks and sneaky treats, lazy duvet days on the couch and even days where they can´t be bothered to do anything. Here it is about creating awareness that life is for living and that if you want results, you need to take responsibility, create strategies and go for them. Basically, you will learn to do regular things and live a balanced, healthy, happy and fulfilled life. According to the guests ¨A truly life changing experience!¨
And all this in a sustainable way. Every effort has been made to ensure that they protect their environment and they have taken steps to ensure that they use more natural resources than those made by man. At present, they gather 75% of its power from natural resources, the sun and wind. The remaining 25% (generally due to cloudy weather or still nights) is from an on-site generator.
- Spa facilities
- No Spa facilities
- 23/12/2017 - 6/01/2018
- Location type
- Country side