7 night SHA Anti-Tobacco
SHA Wellness Clinic*****, Alicante
Smoking is a definite cause of different types of cancer, cardiovascular and chronic pulmonary diseases. The objective of the SHA anti-tobacco programme is to stop smoking naturally and healthily; to recover the natural functions of the organism (lungs and other organs). The SHA anti-tobacco programme involves an individual client addiction profile before then working on the physical and mental conditioning factors in a personalised way. A cardiovascular and pulmonary screening test will be carried out in the initial consultation and then personalised treatment techniques applied. These include natural food, phytotherapy, acupuncture, laser therapy, oxygen therapy, cotinine tests and advanced relaxation techniques that are aimed at helping the patient stop smoking and prevent any relapses once the treatment is over.
SHA Wellness Clinic is the most renowned Wellness Clinic in Spain. It is a beautiful 5* wellness clinic. It has a contemporary design and a very international atmosphere. SHA is a world-class pioneering wellness clinic dedicated to the improvement and notable prolongation of people’s well-being through the combination of antique Oriental disciplines and revolutionary Western techniques. Although the SHA is a destination in itself, it is located in a superb environment on top of a hill with amazing sea and mountain views! We can also offer you shorter, more intensive and longer cures; for more information please contact us.
Receive a gift voucher of 150 Euros per person to be spent in the Spa during your stay. Valid for health programs of 7 nights and longer in June and July!
Book your 7 night or longer health program more than 45 days in advance and receive a 10% discount on accommodation! (Not applicable in May or August)
For returning SHA clients who book a health program of a minimum of 7 nights, we can offer 7 night´s accommodation for the price of 5. Offer valid in 2018!
*Offers not combinable
- BONUS exclusive for SIS clients 1 complimentary SHA Massage of 50 minutes (value €130) + FREE up-grade to a Sea view room (value €350, subject to availability upon arrival) + A beautiful Hamam towel from Moments4Wellness (value €35)!
- 7 nights of accommodation
- SHA diet as prescribed (3 meals daily including water, excl. other drinks)
- Natural therapeutic drinks, according to the prescription
- 2 bottles of water in your room every day
- General medical examination including spirometry and the carboxyhaemoglobin analysis
- Electrocardiogram and cotinine tests on alternate days
- Initial laboratory test
- General medical consultation at the beginning, and at the end of the programme
- Consultation with an expert on nutrition and natural therapy
- Nutrition follow-up during the stay
- Consultation with an expert in anti-aging
- Derma-aesthetic consultation
- Capilary health assessment
- Revitalizing medicine consultation
- 3x ozone sessions with GAH intravenous
- 2x Pulmonary detox nebulization
- 5x Oxygen bar sessions
- 1x Dental assessment with dental cleaning
- 2x Psychotherapy– coaching sessions
- Traditional Chinese Medicine consultation, according to prescription: acupuncture, laser acupuncture or moxibustion
- 2x Traditional Chinese medicine treatment sessions, according to the prescription
- 1x Firming seaweed body wrap
- 2x Therapeutic treatment sessions, according to the prescription (deep tissue massage, relaxing massage, decontracting massage, anti-cellulite massage, lymphatic drainage massage)
- 1x high‐tech treatment session, adapted to individual needs (Detox massage using cupping therapy, Ballancer, LPG, Physia or Indiba)
- 1x personalised facial treatment session Ritual Facial Saho
- 1x Introductory evaluation and advice class with a personal trainer
- 2x Specific training sessions (mindfulness, yoga, pilates, meditation, tai chi or chi kung)
- 1x Anti-anxiety based phytotherapy treatment, according to the prescription (anti-tobacco kit)
- 1x Phytotherapy and anti-aging supplement (anti-tobacco kit)
- SHA Academy Activities: talks, yoga, tai chi, walks …
- Access to the hydrotherapy circuit, according to the prescription (sauna, Roman baths, Turkish baths, hydrotherapy pools, foot baths, bithermal showers, cold plunge pool, ice fountain, therapeutic water jets)
- Personalised health plan after your stay
- Flight to Alicante (or Valencia) Airport
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Additional treatments
- Personal insurance
SHA is a world-class pioneering wellness clinic dedicated to the improvement and notable prolongation of people’s well-being through the combination of antique Oriental disciplines and revolutionary Western techniques. This combination re-establishes a harmonious balance between body, mind and spirit. SHA’s major fields are natural health, anti-aging and non-invasive Aesthetic Medicine.
The SHA Method combines the effective elements of modern macrobiotic nutrition and the curative potential of natural therapies with a dynamic and practical educative program, all completely personalised to satisfy the individual’s needs in relation to their health objectives and supervised by internationally renowned experts. Macrobiotics has helped thousands of people to discover a simple and natural way to establish and re-establish good health. The curative power of food through the application of a macrobiotic diet adapted to modern times, being prescribed individually for each of the guests by the team of consultants, and realized by masters of haut-cuisine.
At SHA for the first time the healthiest dishes are able to delight the most exquisite palates, thanks to the estimable mastry of Pablo Montoro, SHA’s Master Chef. Natural therapies see illness as an unbalance between body, mind and spirit, and thus fostering the power of the organism to cure itself. Acupuncture, shiatsu, yoga, chi-kung, tai-chi, watsu, physiotherapy, laughter therapy, reflexology, moxibustion and reiki, are some of the therapies SHA Wellness Clinic offers you.
SHA Wellness Clinic aims to teach the creation and maintenance of healthy habits that improve the individual’s life quality, providing them with a sense of physical and mental well-being, and helping them to prevent and cure many of the illnesses of our time. Conferences, talks, activities, introductory classes to macrobiotic cookery, yoga, tai-chi, chi-kung, relaxation, breathing exercises, laughter therapy; all these have the aim of providing them with the tools to continue living healthily after their stay at SHA.
Situated in Albir Beach, nearby the picturesque town of Villa de Altea (Autonomous Region of Valencia), SHA sits on a beautiful mountainside overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, part of the Sierra Helada Natural Park, one of Spain’s foremost ornithological reserves. The mild and agreeable micro-climate of the area guarantees fantastic temperatures all year around, the area recognised by the World Health Organisation as having one of the World’s best climates, this in itself being an important factor for the maintenance of optimum health.
The SHA building is the most recent creation of the prestigious Uruguayan architect, Carlos Gilardi, and the prize-winning European designer, Elvira Blanco Montenegro. 5 architecturally-surprising independent structures, inter-communicated by bridges, comprise the edifice, and contain 93 suites with surface areas of between 80 and 320 square meters. The resort includes large swimming pools and waterfalls, and many relaxation areas such as the Zen, Mediterranean and Tropical gardens. All the suites are of modern design and include lounge, dressing room, air-conditioning, safe, and the very latest technology. Each one has a spacious terrace from which one can enjoy a spectacular view of the Mediterranean Sea and the Sierra Helada. Some suites are also endowed with a Hydro-spa. Some include a kitchenette, so that the Chef or one of the members of his team can prepare meals in the suite itself, giving a private class in Macrobiotic cookery, if the guest so desires.
Awarded as Favorite Spa of Spain 2009, SHA’s Spa comprises more than 1,300m2, divided into wet zone and treatment zone. One can also enjoy massages and treatments in the open air with heavenly views all around, in a unique environment of Balinese couches set on the terraces surrounding the Infinity Pool, or indeed in one’s own suite.
The Wellness Area has at its disposal a hair-styling salon, pedicure and podology salons, and a tea-room with oriental fitotherapy for relaxation and rest. Sodashi, La Ric and John Masters Organics are just some of the brands of natural cosmetics found in this oasis of relaxation and beauty.
- indoor pool
- physio-hydro-massage pool
- tone-up pool
- pebbles path
- sensation shower
- relaxation areas
- zen garden
- flotarium with salt water from the Dead Sea
- installations for chromo- and music therapy
- 16 treatment cabins
- 1 couples treatment suite
- Yoga and Meditation Rooms
- Fitness centre
SHA Wellness Clinic also offers the following programs: Executive Health Program, Anti-stress Program, Anti-tobacco Program, Sleep Well Program, Specific programs for patients suffering Fybromialgy, chronic fatigue, syndrome and chronic muscular pain, Several Aesthetics programs, which can be combined with any other program (Facial Rejuvenation, Corporal Rejuvenation, Biologic Natural Rejuvenation, Rejuvenation for men, Hand Rejuvenation, Integral Rejuvenation). For more information on any of these programs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
2017: Best Destination Spa by Condé Nast Johansens.
2016: Most Directional Clinic 2016 by Condé Nast Traveller UK magazine.
2015: Spa Finder Crystal Award for Best in Europe and Best in Spain.
2015: Best International Spa Resort 2015 by Spa Diamond awards
2012: TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
2012: Most Excellent European Destination Spa by Condé Nast
2012: Best Spa of Spain by SpaFinder
- Spa facilities
- Luxury Spa
- Location type
- Near the coast