4 night Wellbeing Break
Shanti-Som Wellbeing Retreat****, Andalusia
In the middle of a beautiful biosphere reserve, at 650 meter above sea level and only 10 minutes away from up-market Marbella, you will find the lovely and super friendly Shanti Som Wellbeing retreat. Here we invite you to discover the 4 nights´ Wellbeing Break. The program is specially designed to heal your body and mind and recover from stress. In addition to the program the beautiful and peaceful surroundings will contribute to a very special and relaxing Wellbeing experience!
This Relaxing Break will awaken all of your senses, relax your body and mind, you will leave energised and full of positivity.
We can also offer you shorter or longer programs, for more information please contact us.
- 15% discount on all stays booked more than 30 days in advance!
- For our returning Shanti Som clients we can offer a free Pilates class or a guided hike with a value of 100 Euros!
*Offers are not combinable.
- BONUS only for SIS clients: FREE 2-way airport transfer (value €146) or a Free Welcome massage of 1 hour (value of €90)!
- 4 nights accommodation in a Premium room
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome dinner upon arrival (set menu)
- 3 days Halfboard: healthy breakfast + Healthy lunch /or dinner menu (including one glass of wine or soft drink)
- Breakfast on day of departure
- Complimentary filtered water available at the Spa and reception and herbal tea bags provided in the bedrooms
- 1x Body scrub (30 min.)
- 2x Yoga classes in group (75 min.)
- 1 Guided hike
- Use of all mini-Wellness facilities
- Use of Fitness room
- Use of bathrobe and towels
- Complimentary WIFI internet access (lobby & restaurant)
- Flight to and from Malaga airport
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Additional Spa treatments
- Personal insurance
Picture a place within a few hours flying time of Europe’s major cities that combines the serenity of the Far East with the stunning natural beauty of southern Spain.
Shanti Som Wellbeing Retreat - opened in May 2011 - is nestled in the midst of nature surrounded by the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Park and Biosphere reserve and has been carefully constructed respecting and incorporating local materials as well as following the guidelines of Feng Shui. Shanti Som has created an Eastern style by combining elements of Balinese architecture and Oriental gardens.
At Shanti Som you can come for a short wellness break or for a Yoga, Detox, Pilates or Weight Loss retreat, but next to that an additional aim is to allow you time for personal reflection, self understanding and your ongoing personal development. Shanti Som offers lifestyle solutions that will leave guests renewed and re-inspired and where you can have the opportunity to learn more about the positive effects of a more balanced lifestyle. This is a place where you will regain your energy and where you will learn how to get in balance and focused.
Shanti-Som’s team of professionals are dedicated, passionate and caring individuals whose purpose in life is to serve and help people learn from the best tools available to live a happy, healthy and balanced life.
The retreat has been built from ecological materials; wooden ceilings, South African thatched roofs, Iroko wood and beautiful marble floors. The interiors of the 14 rooms are all tastefully decorated in a beautiful fusion of eastern and western designs, fabrics and finishes that create an ambience of understated luxury.
From the moment you arrive the retreat provides ample space to either relax in the rooms, courtyard or terraces or to simply soak up the sun by the pool. There is a sense of peace and serenity accompanied by the sound of water, in the streams, waterfalls and fountains of the retreat’s Oriental gardens. Surrounded by pine, almond, lemon and olive trees, Shanti-Som is ideal for those who want to combine the peace and quiet of the countryside with a day on the beaches of the Costa de Sol, which are only a few minutes’ drive away.
Shanti Som Cuisine reflects their philosophy of healthy living and the celebration of different cultures, featuring fresh and healthy dishes with enough sumptuous twist to satisfy the most discerning gourmet palates. It all begins with ingredients – fresh, healthy and nutrient-rich, because you can’t take energy from food which has none to give. Fresh herbs and spices are used generously to add flavour and enhance the medicinal value, and foods are served close to their natural state, with healthy cooking methods and no microwaves, processed foods or additives.
- Hotel type
- Luxury Boutique hotel
- Location type
- Country side