Nowadays there are more and more people who dare to travel alone in what is known as “single trips” either because you are single or simply because there are certain times when you prefer to travel alone to dedicate time to you. Although many people still think that holidays are to spend with family and loved ones, sometimes we need to disconnect by ourselves.
To travel alone is a growing trend, especially among women travelling solo. For them, travelling alone is a turning point and change in routine about their day to day lives, but it has many advantages.
The 5 major benefits of single holidays are:
1. Personal wealth. The solo travellers tend to highlight the amount of experiences and unforgettable moments they live when travelling alone. When we travel solo we are who chooses the destination and the activities that we want to enjoy according to our personality and our desires, and there are many times when we choose life-changing experiences.
2. Sense of freedom and independence. Travelling accompanied can be very stressful because it can involve making compromises and yielding to your companions wishes rather than your own. However, if you travel alone you are the one that marks the rhythm freely, who decides what to do and when to do it.
3. Enjoy the most of the surroundings. The connection with nature and the environment around us is much greater when we travel solo than when we travel accompanied. Doing walks and excursions with silence as the only companion we will enjoy more of the beauty of the environment around us.
4. Find oneself. The holiday break for oneself are the perfect opportunity to unwind from the routine of work and take time to us, think about us and what life changes we want to do.
5. Meet new people. Although we travel solo, we are never really alone. We always meet new people with whom to share experiences when we want, and with which we will certainly have more in common than we think. To do this, it is best to take part in some group activities and events that facilitate communication between different travellers.
So why not book your next holiday just for YOU and find out what it does to you. We offer several holidays or venues which are very suitable for solo travellers, just have a look and take your pick! www.spa-in-spain.com