14 night Cleansing Panchakarma
Alpino Atlantico Hotel****, Madeira
A cleansing Panchakarma Ayurveda cure at the Alpino Atlantico Hotel & Ayurveda centre in the beautiful setting of the island of Madeira is really a very unique experience. Guided by the Indian Doctor Gopal you will receive Ayurveda´s most thorough treatment program. This special cleansing treatment program will strengthen the spiritual and psychic energy whilst it cleanses and revitalises your body, mind and soul! During this program the therapists combine the cleansing treatments that are necessary for the strengthening of the physical condition, with a targeted mental coaching, acupuncture, meditation, etc. This is a very complete program which is supported by the lovely Ayurveda kitchen and daily yoga or Qigong. We can also offer you shorter, more intensive and longer cures, for more information please contact us.
- BONUS exclusively for SIS clients: FREE 10 min. Ayurvedic Welcome facial massage & a beautiful Hamam towel!
- 14 nights stay in a sea view room, air conditioning, balcony
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport (small surcharge on weekends)
- 14 Ayurveda Full Board (Ayurveda breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Fruit and mineral water in the room upon arrival
- Unlimited mouth cleaning fluid for the Ayurvedic morning ritual in the room
- Use of a bath robe during your stay
- Ayurveda herbal tea variety during entire stay
- Inititial consultation with extensive anamneses, pulse diagnostic with the Ayurvedic doctor (45 min)
- 26x Ayurveda treatment (2 daily therapies according to the Doctor’s treatment plan, combining Ayurvedic massages and special treatments)
- Ayurvedic herbal medicine during your stay according to the doctor’s recommendations
- Daily Yoga/ Qigong in the morning
- Daily individual chats with the Ayurveda team
- 1x individual ayurvedic nutritional consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor
- Final consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor
- Free wifi in public areas
- Free use of the SPA, gymnasium facilities, Jacuzzi, steam bath, Finnish sauna and bio sauna at Hotel Galosol
- Weekly included programme:
- 1x general Ayurvedic nutrition workshop
- 3x Meditation
- 1x Yoga Nidra (relaxing)
- 1x Surya Namaskara (sun salutation)
- 1x Yoga basics & philosophy workshop
- 1x Cooking class
- Flight to and from Madeira
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Additional treatments
- Personal insurance
The beautiful and colourful Portuguese island of Madeira is a perfect place for a wellbeing break or a powerful and thorough Ayurveda cure. In the midst of exotic vegetation in a year-round pleasant and mild climate the Galo Resort Hotel "Alpino Atlântico", offers an oasis of inner calm together with a peaceful atmosphere.
The Alpino Atlântico Hotel is a small and charming boutique style hotel with a beautiful view over the Atlantic Ocean, the resort is situated directly on the sea-front on top of a small cliff. Whilst it is part of the bigger Galo resort, the Alpino Atlantico Hotel is situated in a much quieter area set apart from the main complex. This gives you the feel of a secluded getaway whilst still offering the extensive range of facilities and amenities in the main hotel building.
With only 24 Double Rooms and 3 suites with ocean views, hotel Alpino Atlantico offers a private and cosy atmosphere. All of the rooms were built and decorated following a "well-living" philosophy. The rooms are equipped with quality furniture, wooden and terracotta floors which are hygienic and anti-allergenic. The anti-allergenic beds have orthopedic mattresses and a large selection of specialised pillows are available. All cleaning is carried out using health-friendly cleaning products.
The Alpino Atlântico Hotel itself does not have a swimming pool, but you are more than welcome to use the pools in one of the other hotels in the resort. The indoor pool is situated in the main building of Hotel Galosol, on the same level as the Fitness Centre. It is about 11x7 meters, offering a pleasant and friendly atmosphere with environmentally friendly heating systems using solar energy and waste heat recovery, maintaining the pool water at a warm 28º. In the same compound there is a jacuzzi which can be easily accessed from the sauna area or directly from the indoor pool. The heated outdoor pool is situated on the terrace of Hotel Galosol, providing a nice quiet spot to relax while enjoying the magnificent view over the sea. And finally there is the outdoor salt-water pool, which is located at Lido Galomar and which is constantly filled with fresh sea water.
The resort boasts 4 different restaurants offering a broad variety of food for guests to enjoy. Ayurveda guests will have their food served in the same restaurant throughout their stay.
Ayurveda is the oldest known healing art still existing in the world. Its origins lie in the Ancient Indian Philosophy which has been continually practiced and developed for more than 5000 years. The term itself means „Science of Life“. Ayurveda is the first known systematic collection of medical knowledge. The goal of Ayurveda is to achieve a long healthy life and self responsibility. The Alpino Atlantico Hotel & Ayurveda Centre provide you with the knowledge and know how to improve your lifestyle without enforcing a change in culture.
In the Ayurveda Cure Centre you have the opportunity to regenerate with specialized help amidst a breath taking setting, directly over the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the special Ayurveda programs guided by the Indian doctor Gopal, which are created especially from a holistic and therapeutic perspective. The main point of all treatments is the Panchakarma, the cleansing of the body; an effective and sustainable regeneration and detoxification process for body, mind and soul!
- Nearest airport
- International Airport of Madeira