7 night Relaxing Ayurveda Cure
Alpino Atlantico Hotel****, Madeira
Trained by an Indian Ayurvedic doctor the staff at the Ayurveda centre at the Alpino Atlantico will offer you a true Ayurveda experience in Madeira! Enjoy the relaxing, rejuvenating and detoxifying properties of ayurvedic massage, ayurvedic cooking and yoga. The relaxation treatments included in this program will give you new vitality and joy for life. This cure relieves and stabilises stressed nerves. Enjoy the best of an ancient Indian cure in a mediterranean style setting. With daily pleasant oil massages, let the experienced therapists and excellent ayurveda kitchen spoil you. We can also offer you shorter, more intensive and longer cures, for more information please contact us.
Special Summer Offer: Book before the 30th July for all Ayurveda stays between the 6th July - 31st August we can offer you a 15% discount on your accommodation and Full Board rate!
- BONUS exclusively for SIS clients: FREE 10 min. Ayurvedic facial Welcome massage & a beautiful Hamam towel!
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport (small surcharge on weekends)
- 7 nights stay in a sea view room, air conditioning, balcony
- 7 Ayurveda Full Board (daily Ayurveda breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Fruit and mineral water in the room upon arrival
- Unlimited mouth cleaning fluid for the Ayurvedic morning ritual in the room
- Use of a bath robe during your stay
- Ayurveda Herbal Tea variety during entire stay
- Daily YOGA/Qigong in the morning
- 1x Intitial consultation with Basic anamnesis/pulse diagnostic with the Ayurvedic doctor
- 6x Ayurveda treatment (1x per day according to treatment plan). Enjoy the relaxing, rejuvenating and detoxifying properties of ayurvedic massage
- 1x individual ayurvedic nutritional consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor
- 1x Final consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor
- Weekly included programme:
- 1x general Ayurvedic nutrition workshop
- 3x Meditation
- 1x Yoga Nidra (relaxing)
- 1x Surya Namaskara (sun salutation)
- 1x Yoga basics & philosophy workshop
- 1x Cooking class
- Free wifi in public areas
- Free use of the SPA, gymnasium facilities, Jacuzzi, steam bath, Finnish sauna and bio sauna at Hotel Galosol
- Flight to and from Madeira
- Meals and beverages, other than mentioned above
- Additional treatments
- Personal insurance
The beautiful and colourful Portuguese island of Madeira is a perfect place for a wellbeing break or a powerful and thorough Ayurveda cure. In the midst of exotic vegetation in a year-round pleasant and mild climate the Galo Resort Hotel "Alpino Atlântico", offers an oasis of inner calm together with a peaceful atmosphere.
The Alpino Atlântico Hotel is a small and charming boutique style hotel with a beautiful view over the Atlantic Ocean, the resort is situated directly on the sea-front on top of a small cliff. Whilst it is part of the bigger Galo resort, the Alpino Atlantico Hotel is situated in a much quieter area set apart from the main complex. This gives you the feel of a secluded getaway whilst still offering the extensive range of facilities and amenities in the main hotel building.
With only 24 Double Rooms and 3 suites with ocean views, hotel Alpino Atlantico offers a private and cosy atmosphere. All of the rooms were built and decorated following a "well-living" philosophy. The rooms are equipped with quality furniture, wooden and terracotta floors which are hygienic and anti-allergenic. The anti-allergenic beds have orthopedic mattresses and a large selection of specialised pillows are available. All cleaning is carried out using health-friendly cleaning products.
The Alpino Atlântico Hotel itself does not have a swimming pool, but you are more than welcome to use the pools in one of the other hotels in the resort. The indoor pool is situated in the main building of Hotel Galosol, on the same level as the Fitness Centre. It is about 11x7 meters, offering a pleasant and friendly atmosphere with environmentally friendly heating systems using solar energy and waste heat recovery, maintaining the pool water at a warm 28º. In the same compound there is a jacuzzi which can be easily accessed from the sauna area or directly from the indoor pool. The heated outdoor pool is situated on the terrace of Hotel Galosol, providing a nice quiet spot to relax while enjoying the magnificent view over the sea. And finally there is the outdoor salt-water pool, which is located at Lido Galomar and which is constantly filled with fresh sea water.
The resort boasts 4 different restaurants offering a broad variety of food for guests to enjoy. Ayurveda guests will have their food served in the same restaurant throughout their stay.
Ayurveda is the oldest known healing art still existing in the world. Its origins lie in the Ancient Indian Philosophy which has been continually practiced and developed for more than 5000 years. The term itself means „Science of Life“. Ayurveda is the first known systematic collection of medical knowledge. The goal of Ayurveda is to achieve a long healthy life and self responsibility. The Alpino Atlantico Hotel & Ayurveda Centre provide you with the knowledge and know how to improve your lifestyle without enforcing a change in culture.
In the Ayurveda Cure Centre you have the opportunity to regenerate with specialized help amidst a breath taking setting, directly over the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the special Ayurveda programs guided by the Indian doctor Gopal, which are created especially from a holistic and therapeutic perspective. The main point of all treatments is the Panchakarma, the cleansing of the body; an effective and sustainable regeneration and detoxification process for body, mind and soul!
- Nearest airport
- International Airport of Madeira